If you don’t see what you are looking for, please give us a call. We are expanding our services to include more international opportunities so check back soon for more jobs.
Adventurous Spirits Needed
We are looking for an Internist and a Surgeon ready for their next adventure.
BlackwellKing is pleased to announce that an international pet care company with new advanced referral, emergency and training hospitals in major cities in Asia is seeking specialists!
This opportunity is a once-in-a-lifetime dream job for veterinary surgeons and internists that are looking for an exciting and exotic lifestyle change but still wish to practice state-of-the-art specialty care where patient care is top priority. Candidates that have a strong interest in teaching and mentorship are encouraged to reach out and the ideal candidate will be outgoing, team-oriented, and motivated.
Perks of the job:
- Two brand new hospitals with state of the art facilities and equipment. MRI 1.5T, CT, DR, Color Doppler US, etc..
- Veterinary seminars conducted every month in cooperation with major CE educational provider
- The opportunity to build the service from the ground up; advancement and growth are limitless
- Fast growing market
- Unique and exotic locations; perfect for specialists with an adventurous spirit
- Benefits package to include: Re-location, home-leave, company housing, and transportation
- Generous compensation
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Award-Winning Practice in Australia!
An Award-Winning Practice in South Australia is seeking associates and opportunities exist for further training and study in Feline Medicine, Surgery, Canine Rehabilitation and Radiology. They believe in offering the very best healthcare in an innovative, professional, caring, and enjoyable environment. This group has an excellent support staff and the option for doctors to collaborate with other veterinarians is very important to them. They have a philosophy of diagnostic-based veterinary care and encourage on-going post-graduate training.
Services and equipment include:
- Pulse oximetry, non -invasive BP, core body temperature and capnometry routinely.
- Advanced patient care e.g. bear huggers and all fluids including intraoperative fluids delivered with infusion pumps
- They use advanced pain relief in their surgeries
- In-house ultrasonography (with color Doppler for both cardiac and TDI for abdominal work).
- Flexible endoscopy, Diagnostic ECG, Digital x-ray.
- Dedicated dental x-ray machines and latest digital IM3 dental processors.
- Air powered dental bases.
- Idexx and REM in-house labs and microscopy.
- Full surgical services including mandibulectomies, plating, advanced cruciate repair eg TTO, corneal grafts and dystichia surgery and many others. Great opportunity to improve your skills
- Full medical services including chemotherapy
- RxWorks computerised system
- They are a cat-friendly practice and have a Cat Friendly Gold Accreditation
Future partnership opportunities exist for a committed veterinarian. Candidates with two years or more experience (preferably with a strong surgical leaning) are invited to apply. Remuneration is above Award pay, and performance-based bonus and one-week’s paid CPD are available. They are E457 Business Sponsors and can sponsor veterinarians with an Australian-recognized qualification. All applications handled in strictest confidence. Email email@example.com to find out more.
Ophthalmologists and Dentists Needed Down Under!
This is a multi-disciplinary hospital offering referrals in surgery, diagnostic imaging, internal medicine, oncology, emergency and critical care. The hospital offers comprehensive facilities including an in-house lab, 3 surgical suites, ultrasound and CT with expansion currently underway to double the size of the hospital to accommodate a 5th specialty, more surgical theatres, larger treatment areas, conference room, offices and a high-field MRI
We are looking for team players who are able to establish a good rapport with referring veterinarians including timely professional and respectful communication in addition to assisting in their professional growth and education through recommendations and interaction on referred and shared cases. The candidates must also have exceptional leadership and communication skills and be able to manage and grow the department whilst working in harmony with the rest of the hospital.
Applicants must hold a veterinary degree and specialist qualification in the particular field. They must also have a professional work ethic and a positive, friendly attitude. VISA requirements need to be fulfilled as well.
Perks of the Job:
- Competitive Compensation
- Brand new service with tons of growth potential
- Great schedule and more public holidays
- Location! Australia is a great place to grow a family and enjoy the outdoors.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org